Friday, February 13, 2009

The Stomach Bug

Noah and I have been stricken with the stomach flu. He has been spared the worste of it, thank God. I, on the other hand, don't remember having ever been sicker in my life. Tuesday evening was pretty awful for me. I'm still recovering today, Friday. Noah has had only two incedents of diarrhea and threw up once. He isn't eating or drinking real well, (I'm sure he's pretty sick of Pedialite) and he seems pretty tuckered. But he's obviously not nearly as sick as I was. My mom came over Tuesday night to take care of me because Dave had to leave to go to the Falls. His dad was due to have surgery the next morning very early. Well, I had a bout of sickness right as she got to our house, and no sooner was I done than she started! I called Dave, who had been on the road all of five minutes and told him the news. He came home. He ended up taking Noah up to the Falls the next day. I was bed ridden with the chills and aches. I just hope no one from the Birthday party got sick. It was horrible!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Perrons,

    Beth, you have done a wonderful job with your blog. This will be fun to continue to watch. The pictures of Noah are just great. It is so much fun to see him if only in pictures.

    I will keep watching for updates. Love, Lesley

    ReplyDelete