Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Noah is 1!!

It is Noah's official birthday today! I decided to create a blog because I finally can see how nice it can be for people trying to keep up with another family that is far away. I started to follow the Lintula family, who is currently in China adopting their baby girl. They just met and adopted her yesterday. I am so excited to check the computer every day to see if they have updated. I decided I would check out how difficult it would be to create a blog myself. So far, it is pretty easy, but I still need to figure out how to get the pictures into the text and not onto by blog page itself. I will take more time to personalize it later. I figure this will be easier than emailing everyone pictures of Noah. Whoever wants to get updates can check out the blog.

We did not get too many, or any, pictures of Noah's birthday party on the digital camera. We got a bunch on the disposable, and the video recorder. Oops. We gave him his piece of cake on Monday, the day after his party. And we gave him a cheeseburger of sorts. He really just ate the pieces of cheese. Poor guy got diarrheah for the first time that night. Not sure what it was, but he's fine now. His photo shoot was cancelled for today (Tuesday). It is warm and raining, so any roads that have snow on them (dirt roads) are super slick. The photographer's husband got stuck in their Ely driveway and blocked her in. I think it was fate, because my tummy doesn't want to deal with a photo shoot today, either. Maybe we got a little bug.

Noah got a bunch of super gifts for his birthday. Thank you, everyone, we really appreciate it. He loves his new toys, clothes, and stuffed animals.

Noah's two top front teeth are showing now. Thank God, I thought it would never happen! I can't wait til they migrate down and he can use them. He is so so close to standing and walking on his own. He has a few bruises to show for all the practice he has been doing. Maybe he will be able to stand for his photo shoot on the 23rd.

Thanks for tuning in to our new blog. I will be better at taking pictures of the dogs now, too, since this is also the dog blog. Dave did well in his 30 mile race. I should say the dogs did well, they were the ones running. :) The officials totally screwed up the times, but he probably finished somewhere in the middle. He will also be running 30 miles in Ely on March 1st. I will handle, yay! So I will take some good pictures.

Beth, Dave, and Noah

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday Noah! You look like you loved your cake. We were thinking about you while we have been in China. We are anxious for you to meet our little girl, Emma!
    Beth & Dave,
    Thanks for all the good wishes. We love Emma! It is still hard to believe she is with us. You will enjoy the blog. We have loved ours - it has been wonderful updating everyone and reading the comments.
    Love,
    Andrea, Chris & Emma!

    ReplyDelete