So, the very day that I sent out the email stating that I would never get a Facebook account, I got a Facebook account. I will admit I was wrong. It is awesome and I think everyone should have one. It is the new email. It is much better. So, Aunti Grammas, look into it. You can see tons of pictures of Noah at the click of a button. I will still keep this blog, though. Dave will add to it too.
I have been battling some insomnia lately. I didn't sleep a wink last night. It is now 5:22 am. It is very frustrating.
Makwa was out on the edge of our property behind the dog yard "talking" to a pack of coyotes last night. He jumps the fence when we are in the dog yard because the snow banks are high. He was "protecting" us from the band of prowlers. I explained to him that while, we appreciate that, he really scared us and should just stick a little closer at night, especially when coyotes are close by.
Dave is feeling ready for the Wolf Track race in Ely. It is March 1st. The race is 30 miles, just like the last one he did. He is just trying to figure out who will lead. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment